Punjab Computer Centre Provide best training for Computer Application Diploma in Patiala.DCA stands for Diploma in Computer Application. This course is mainly suitable for who have passed 10th with computer as one of the subjects but it is not mandatory. This course can be done by any student who have passed 10th in any subject with minimum 45% of marks. The duration of course is 1 year. For basic level of understanding, it can take 03 months to 06 months and for advance level of understanding it can take 06 months to 01 year.
This course is opted by students
- Who want to enhance their knowledge in the computer applications.
- Interested in computer technology.
- Want to study various computer applications like MS Office, Internet applications, Operating System, Graphic Designing, Accounts(tally), Typing(English and Punjabi) ,Hacking etc.
DCA Computer Course Syllabus
The course of DCA may include the following subjects
- Introduction to Computer and Internet
- Microsoft Application Tools such MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Computer Organizations and Operating Systems
- Web Technologies such as creation of static website.
- Tally ERP 9.0
- Typing (English and Punjabi)
- Ethical Hacking
- Personality Development
After the completion of the DCA computer course the students will be able to:
- Understand computers, its basic components and applications.
- Understand and Identify the Concepts of Computer Hardware and software.
- Implement Word Processing Basics.
- Create Spread sheets and use of formulas and functions.
- Create and develop a presentation.
- Understand basic concepts in Networking and Troubleshooting.
- Develop the skills for effective compose of E-mails and its features.
- Understand the concepts of multimedia and its applications.
- Develop the understanding of HTML.
- Understand the concepts of Tally and its applications.
- Maintenance of PC.